Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-29 Origin:Site
AR Glass is also called Nano anti-reflective glass.
The reflection or light of normal glass creates the mirror effect that limits the
visibility of people or objects. Anti- reflective glass avoids the annoying feature
for the Sio2 coating on the surface make extremely high transparency and the
original color through the glass more vivid, more real.
High penetration, less reflection
The light transmittance of one layer is 96-97%
The light transmittance of two layers is 97-98%
* More Steady
* High penetration, less reflection;
* The light transmittance of one layer is 96-97%
* The light transmittance of two layers is 97-98%
* Anti-ultraviolet, protect eyes effectively
* Resistant high temperature
* Strong impact resistance
* Resistant acid and alkali
* More bright colors, much contrast
* Hot and cold deformation of AR glass can be almost omitted, and it
can be applied for different environments.
(1) soaking method / gel method
(2) magnetron sputtering process
(1) Any angle will be light: red (worst), purple, green, blue (the best);
(2) The biggest size is 1100mm*2000mm
(3) It is not easy to be cleaned, and easy to dirty;
(4) High cost of coating: steel - edging - coating;
(5) There will be eye / hole, all of them are easy to be wasted.
4. The market of AR Glass:
(1) Liquid crystal display
(2) Educational machines
(3) Digital billboards
(4) High-end flashlight
(6) Projection lamp, probe light, landscape lights, street lamps, miners lights
(7) Building: window, showcase, fish tank, refrigerator panel;
(8) Fax machine, copy version
(1) The temperature cannot be too high, otherwise there will be steel pattern/spot;
(2) Water jet cutting with the film, it can prevent scratching.